10th generation CPU at this price?? stall-wave gaming laptop, ASUS ROG Strix G712! I bought it with my own money!!

Hello. I'm Cherry & Berry dad.

I'm in the IT industry, but I don't play games.

I don't know much about hardware and I don't care.

But as the cherry grow, they start to play games with tablets and cell phones.

Cherry & berry's mother's blog at a time of boom in infant coding education,

I got to learn about the computer for the activities of the cherry tube creator and the game and coding training of the cherry.



Of course, if it's a computer for games, I should buy a desktop.

There are interior problems in the house, and I have come to recognize laptops in terms of usability.

I needed to edit YouTube videos as well as just blogs, so I had to do more than just basic performance.

I've come to recognize you. Here's what I thought of when I looked at this and that.


1. CPU : i7

2. RAM : 16G 

3. Storage : 512GB SSD

4. Graphic: GTX 1660Ti 

5. size : 17inch


Although he's not going to play the high-end game right away, he's going to edit the video.

The above specifications seem to be necessary for basic gaming.

You should be able to understand the manufacturer's brand as a bonus. It was a standard of degree.


The model I chose based on this is the ROG Strix G712 model from ASUS!

I think it's been about a month since I bought it. Including launch events with models released at the time

I bought it at around 1.3 million won, so I'm very satisfied with it.^^

(I bought it as an OS-less model because I have Windows.)

Based on the criteria above, you can choose different models from different manufacturers.

Only in the price range!! It's a model with 10 generations of i7 CPUs.

I bought it without looking into it anymore.


It's always the most exciting unboxing, right? 17 inches into the launch event.

I gave you a laptop bag. You can see the perfect bag on top of the gel.


You can see the box of the original product under the bag like this. I see a ROG called Gaming Brand.

I'm a gaming laptop! It looks like a box. Then I'll have to open it, right?


The packaging is amazing these days! When I opened the box, the laptop in the box

Very carefully~ It's coming up. You don't have to squeeze a crack out of your finger.

The laptop will go up like this.


The exterior is also embossed with embossed designs, adding to the luxury.


If you take out the main product, it has a simple adapter and a simple manual.

I told you it's 17 inches, so I'll have to check the size.


I put a 15-inch touchbar on top with my MacBook Pro.

You see how much bigger it is? It is a laptop with a wide screen.


It's very spacious, so I'm glad that I can enjoy a pleasant environment with my laptop.



This is ROG's logo. This part is made of metal, which adds to the luxury.


As mentioned, it comes with an i7-10750H CPU, which stands for the 10th generation of i7.





The hardware itself is very high!

The wifi is also equipped with the latest wifi6 product, and the injection rate is 144HZ.

With an IPS panel with a response speed of 3ms, the performance is impeccable!


Like a gaming laptop, there is a backlight on the keyboard and the bottom.

You can set this up. It's basically a rainbow color.

It's good to turn on alternately to make you feel stable.


I logged on to Steam and bought a fish game that I was into these days.

I can see Jenix's TESORO keyboard. It's almost ten years old.

I didn't use the computer at home because I don't use it often, but now I have to take it out.

I'm gonna have to get him into a natural habit.Hah!



Today, I left a review of Naesan's laptop.

Before it's too late, I'll teach coding classes for cherries and children.

I'll have to think about it. Have a nice holiday and have a lively Monday.^^










댓글

쿠팡

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

사이판 월드 리조트 (saipan world resort) 2020년 방문 후기 #1: 리조트에서 생참치회 배달시켜먹기

재택근무? 회사 컴퓨터를 집에서 그대로 사용하자#2! 윈도우 원격 데스크톱 연결

사이판 월드 리조트 (saipan world resort) 2020년 방문 후기 #3: 사이판 쇼핑리스트 기념품 선물로 강추!!